Sunday, 30 June 2013

Essex Artist Bear Fair

Our next fair is the Essex Artist Bear Fair on Sunday 14th July. This is a small and friendly fair held in Elphwood Scout Hall, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1RB - see Fair Dates Page for more details. Come along and get a free cup of tea or coffee with your entry fee of only £1 and have a slice of Gyll's chocolate cake to go with it!!
I've just looked back at older posts and noticed that I always mention chocolate cakes, who would have guessed I'm a chocoholic??

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine, we've waited long enough for it here in the UK! I've been indoors a lot during the past week though as Wimbledon has been on TV. I'm really enjoying it and willing Andy Murray on, he must be able to win year surely!  C'mon Andy!!

Also getting a few bears made in time for the Essex Fair - pictures will  be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment