Saturday, 1 March 2014

Available Bears

I thought I would make a new page header for all my Available Bears.
On this I intend to put all the bears and other little animals that I currently have available for adoption.
I've been thinking of doing this for a while now, but you know know how it is....there just never seems to be enough time!
Our next fair is not until the Great Yorkshire Teddy Bear Event on 18th May, so I should have plenty of time to add pictures to the new page and make lots of new bears for this show.
Well, providing there's no tennis on TV between now and then to distract me...and there's not too much of the lovely sunshine like we've got today, because then I'll just want to get outside... but on the other hand, if it snows I'll also just want to get outside...like I said, there just never seems to be enough time!!!

So watch this space, or rather watch the new Available Bears space...

No comments:

Post a Comment