Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Next Stop - Teddies 2015

Hi sorry I have been a bit quiet lately on the bear front! We have been having a bit of decorating done and everything is in the wrong place!! I couldn't get to the sewing machine so couldn't make any bears. I did manage to get a few cut out and ready to sew though! Couldn't get to the printer either and then when it was accessible, I couldn't find my bear labels!!! You will be glad to hear that nearly everything is now back in it's rightful place though so normal service has now resumed!!

The super Hugglets Teddies 2015 show is only a couple of weeks away and I am now working at full speed to get lots of new bears made in time!!  Photos to follow very soon.....

This bustling event is on Sunday 13th September at Kensington Town Hall, Horton Street, London W8 7NX   and is open from 10.30 am - 4pm

Mabledon Road Bears are in our now permanent place - downstairs in Hall 3 stand 101A 
Hope to see you there and for more info go to www.hugglets.co.uk  or just click the link on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment